- To create a progressive organisation boosting of standards in integrity,ethics, transparency and social responsibilities.
- To promote a culture of professionalism,teamwork,leadership and work excellence.
- To create eco-friendly.
- To leverage new-age-cost-effective techniques of quality and trust.
- To maintain good township space with lower cost.
- Develop projects at par with Indian sensibilities.
- Establish leadership position in this sector.
- Accelerate growth through efficient manpower with effective technology.
- Implementation of best business practices.
About Real Estate In India
The real estate industry has a lot of potential as foreign Real Estate and Financial company have entered the Indian Market, more over 100% FDI is allowed in real estate development and the Indian Goverment has played a major role in supporting the growth of Real Estate Sector.
The real estate sector is the second largest employer in India.This sector is projected to grow to $50 billion by 2010 at an average rate of 20% per annum. Investment opportunity is expected over $50 billion in next 5 year.